- McCabe Meadows Parker, Colorado Fall Family Photography Session on
- Downtown Denver Family Photography Session: P Family on
- Daniels Park Castle Pines Family Session: D Family on
- Fall Family Session at Fly’n B Park, Highlands Ranch Colorado: S Family on
- Highlands Ranch Newborn Photographer: Mr. Braedon on
Category Archives: Denver
This is one of my favorite senior sessions to date. When I asked what Jessica’s interests were for her senior session, I told her to bring it all, including her cat! We made sure the cat was safe and secure at all times of course. Admittedly, I do love nature, but downtown draws me more for senior photos for some reason with the variety of texture. What do you think?
I am so fortunate for families like the P Family, that come back every year and bring fun and love to the session. You probably see them a lot on my blog! It may be hard to believe, but I love exploring/photographing in urban areas as much as nature. They both have textures, colors, light that speaks to me. This location is nice and “pulled away” from the downtown craziness with a cool bridge, walls, etc. It’s always a nice change if you normally do nature every year.